Author Topic: We are Moving!  (Read 302 times)

Offline Lori-ann

• Administrator
  • Dreamer
  • Karma +0/-2
  • Let your dreams be your guide
    • View Profile
    • Dream Whispers -- Dream Coaching
We are Moving!
« on: February 17, 2013, 06:03:04 pm »
Hello Dreamers, just want to let you know that we will be moving over to the Gypsy Garden. 

I have found it un-efficient to have two forums, and since I am no longer doing any Dream Coaching.  I am working on making this a sub-forum of The Gypsy garden.    I am still working out the finer technical points of the move with the help of the SMF techs and hope to be fully moved or merged within the week.

Not to worry, all of our dreams are safe and will be coming with us.  And our private boards will remain private.  If you have any questions, please ask away and I will try to answer as best I can.

The Gypsy Garden for those that aren't already members is here:
http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php

While it does have a dreaming section, the material covered is quite alot broader than what we discuss here.

Hope this finds everyone well and I also hope to see you all over there!

Happy Dreams!

Lori-ann
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:19:02 pm by Lori-ann »
~Let your dreams be your guide~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Lori-ann

• Administrator
  • Dreamer
  • Karma +0/-2
    • View Profile
Re: We are Moving!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:41:53 pm »
The techs tell me that a merge is next to impossible.... So looks like I will need to rethink this a bit more.
 8)

Offline Lori-ann

• Administrator
  • Dreamer
  • Karma +0/-2
    • View Profile
Re: We are Moving!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 05:54:31 pm »
So far so good.  So far all of our dreams that are here will remain here for you to copy if you like.  The dreams will stay here indefinitely, as read only, but you will be able to post new dreams at the Gypsy Garden.  The New Dreams Board will take you directly there.  Please let me know if anybody would like a Dream Journal over there and a board will be created for you.

By the end of this week, all threads in this forum will be marked as read only and any new posting is encouraged to be done at the Gypsy Garden!

Thanks for your cooperation and patience while we make this move!